クラウドビジネスを拡大できる・拡大したいというビジョンを持ったマイクロソフトの販社様であるパートナー企業を対象に、「Advanced Support for Partners（ASfP）」という有償サポートサービスを提供しています。 サービスをご購入頂いたパートナー様には、担当アカウントマネージャーService Account Manager（SAM）がつき、そのSAMが、『コーチ』となって、パートナー様と共にクラウドビジネスを拡大するお手伝いをしています。ビジネス拡大の為、技術サポートや問題解決支援はもちろん、社内外の様々なステークホルダーと関わりながら、ビジネスプランや協業計画の策定などを行い、パートナーの成長を促しています。 ここ数年、ASfPの契約数も急激に伸びており、グローバルな環境でチャレンジをしてみたい新たな仲間を募集しています。少しでも興味を持って頂けた方は、ぜひご応募お待ちしています。
Customer Experience & Success
• Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
• Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
• If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Experience & Success, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
• Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
• Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
• Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
• One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
• Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
[...] Advanced Support for Partners (ASfP) addresses the specific needs of Cloud Solutions Providers (CSP), born-in-the-cloud partners and all other partners selling Microsoft cloud services. Partner with Microsoft to provide personalized proactive services and support for your customers to make the most out of their Microsoft cloud investments.
The Service Account Manager (SAM) is responsible for building and maintaining a direct relationship with some of strategic, high profile, cloud and complex Microsoft Dynamics partners for the growth, quality, and satisfaction of the partner’s services relationship. SAM will be their single point of contact and act as a business advisor to Microsoft’s partners regarding any Service, Enablement, Sales or technical needs your partners have. The Asia SAM team is a geographically distributed and diverse team, and looking for a new team member to mainly support Japan based partners in Tokyo.
There are 5 pillars of work where SAMs follow to deliver its world class services to ASfP partners. Relationship management, delivery management, renewal management, field collaboration and driving Services strategy. The role and service delivered is mainly remote, but candidates should expect some traveling days per year.
• Drive the ASfP net new deals and renewal by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
• Together with partner, create and execute on a strong Service Delivery Planning to help partners optimize their Cloud business.
• Assist proactively enhance their technical capabilities, to increase capacity by creating a technically enabled, best in class Business, and successful deployments.
• Deliver proactive guidance regarding potential deployment blockers new products or outages and resolves Partners most critical cases speedily by securing relevant Microsoft support resources.
• Deliver Reactive Escalation Management to help resolve critical issues more quickly and minimize the impact on partner’s business.
• Drive consumption with in-depth Cloud Optimization Reports.
• Achieve high satisfaction scores with your Partners through the delivery of results.