RWS Holdings plc is the world’s leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Our vision is to help organizations interact effectively with people anywhere in the world by solving their language, content and market access challenges through our collective global intelligence, deep expertise and smart technology.
Customers include 90 of the globe’s top 100 brands, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L).
For further information, please visit: [...]
- Devise and drive lead generation programs and campaigns, interacting with partners, networking, cold calling campaigns and effective messaging
- Identify and maximize opportunities in companies with high annual revenue potential
- Target strategic prospects
- Map organizations in regards to business units, influencers, sponsors, and power sponsors
- Identify business drivers to associate optimal services and solutions
- Work closely with inside sales to build the right strategy to gain optimum results
- Work closely with Marketing on lead generation activities
- Work closely with the Business Consulting organization on technology opportunities
- Work closely with the Division on Services and Solutions opportunities
- Monitor and feed lead pipeline
Main Duties include:
- To identify and gather new clients for RWS
- To build a strong long term pipeline
- Deliver revenue growth goals established in conjunction with executive and Divisional management
- Follow up on pipelines for business expansion
- Foster Strong Client Relationships
- Build trusting, collaborative relationships with Clients of all levels
- Build strong internal relationships with the people responsible for executing what you have sold
- Include relevant RWS representatives in appropriate Client meetings
- Provide appropriate management updates and solicit feedback and direction when appropriate
We are proud of our track record of selecting the best staff in the industry, and for this highly customer-facing opportunity we are looking for applicants who fit the following profile:
- 3+ years experience services selling to high revenue clientele in the Translation/Localisation industry
- Proven track record of meeting regional sales targets
- Proven ability to secure on site presentation opportunities with high level (C level) clients
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in order to present and sell RWS Global Solutions
- Ability to command respect from clients
- Solid proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Experience working with CRM tools