Amazon Publisher Services helps digital publishers around the world build and grow thriving businesses. We provide services and advanced technologies to web, mobile app and advanced TV publishers of all sizes, including many of comScore’s global top 100, to help them monetize their content and learn more about their own audiences. Our server-side header bidding solutions are fast and reliable across devices, handling billions of queries per day, delivering ads in milliseconds. The result is more profitable advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers.
Join this team to experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon Inc. (AMZN), one of the world’s leading Internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto, Austin, New York, London, Munich, Paris and Tokyo. Learn more at aps.amazon.com.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to join Amazon Publisher Services in Japan to help build industry-leading revenue generation solutions for enterprise web publishers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join Amazon’s quickly growing advertising business and identify, evaluate, and negotiate new partnerships to support Amazon’s advertising initiatives.
The role will be located in Tokyo.
In this role you will:
· Develop strategies and plans to accelerate adoption of Amazon Publisher Services solutions for top comScore publishers in Japan.
· Cultivate relationships and influence senior stakeholders within our enterprise publisher partnerships.
· Develop and maintain a robust pipeline.
· Drive revenue and growth with publishers.
· Meet or exceed publisher adoption targets.
· Translate market feedback into product requirements, and collect market intelligence to help guide the overall direction of the program.
· Work cross-functionally with marketing, product development and other internal teams to develop pipeline generation and maturation strategies for new geographies, products and market segments.
· Influence senior leaders internally across Amazon, and proactively communicate program vision, customer impact, progress and plans, and align with Amazon’s core principles.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request for support, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/jp//
· 5+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
· At least 2 years of experience in online advertising
· At least 2 years of experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing technology deals
· At least 2 years of experience in selling to web or mobile developers and publishers
· Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
· Native level Japanese and business level English in both written and spoken.