Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world’s most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and active community. At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do. We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan these words come to life by making employees feel empowered and inspired.
Building a strong culture around company values is an ongoing journey
that will continue to be the core of our existence.
At Anaplan, we are looking for a CUSTOMER SUCCESS BUSINESS PARTNER to join one of the fastest growing cloud vendors in our Tokyo Office and make their mark on the industry.
Anaplan is changing the way companies plan and this isn’t Customer Success as usual. We’re looking for team members who can’t sit still and are always thinking around the corner. You bring your experience steering large-scale, complex consulting engagements and we’ll bring our world-class platform and fast-paced, agile methodology.
As a Business Partner, you are primarily responsible for the successful deployment, user adoption and on-going health of our customers and their Anaplan solutions. Acting as the key technical contact for customers, you will support them with training, implementation services and support, handling and escalating any issues, and ensuring solution adoption and customer satisfaction.
We're not looking for average. Do you enjoy diving into issues and designing solutions? Are you detail-oriented yet able to communicate at a high level? Do you enjoy knowing that your work has significantly improved your client’s life? Do you have the personality, the systematic approach, and the skills to align internal, external and partner organizations through the customer journey? If so, this job is for you.
What you'll be doing:
- Own the project delivery, growth, adoption, and road map in strategic accounts with a focus on customer experience
- Manage the project team of internal and external consultants
- Scope, architect and run projects The Anaplan Way
- Serve as the architectural SME for large-scale connected planning solutions
- Partner with Sales and Product throughout the customer journey and lifecycle.
More about the role:
- Native level in Japanese
- Business level in English
- 5-10+ years of business consulting and implementation experience with multi-dimensional systems (Cognos, Hyperion, Business Objects, TM1 etc)
- Strong client facing skills: written, verbal, and facilitative
- Expertise in consensus building on blended teams
- Presence and skill leading workshops for Japanese Enterprise companies
- Experience understanding, translating, and optimizing client processes
- Subject matter expertise in planning and modeling – with specialism in either Supply Chain, Finance or Sales strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound)
- Ability to travel is REQUIRED
More about you:
- Problem solver are your core (Technical, Architectural, Process related)
- Results-oriented, motivated, self-starter
- Values variety in daily activities, flexible to adapt, confidence to tackle any challenge – even those that come up last minute
- Coaching mentality
- Collegial, open and grounded in integrity
- Desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team, with a “roll-up your sleeves” approach
- Strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
What we offer:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meetups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Flexible working, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen and plenty of parties & events
- A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.
- The chance to contribute and evolve a company with a valuation over $1.4 billion
This role is an immediate full-time position. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one is solving in the tech space yet, keep reading.
Do you align with Anaplan’s Values?
Collaborative: We go out of our way to help others succeed
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers
Our diversity and inclusion commitment
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create heroes, unlock potential & build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn’t flexible for the modern organization. We have architected the only platform that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero.
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems.
Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time, to make better decisions to enhance your business. The platform helps you dynamically orchestrate performance enterprise-wide, and convert constant change to your environment.
See what our global customers and partners have to say about Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business. Learn about our history , see our recognitions and achievements , and take a look at what it’s like to work at Anaplan. Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
Can’t find the perfect role for you? New opportunities are opening up daily: http://anaplan.com/CAREERS
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.