Top 3 Reasons You Should Join US
1. Merit-based Career Advancement: 33% of Covance Japan employees received promotion in 2016!! Many of us decided to join Covance Japan because we received career advancement right up front. Promotion depends purely on your ability, not on your age or just because you are with us longer than others.
2. True Work-Life Balance: We believe your success at work depends on balance in your life. Some of our company benefits flexible work time (core hours 10:00am to 4:00pm) and work-from-home policy (PC and phone will be provided by company). As a result we have 100 % return rate from maternity leave, and some men are taking paternity leave. You do not feel guilty taking PTOs. Managers encourage their members to refresh after your job well done.
3. Ground-floor Opportunity at a Growing Company: Covance Japan is still a young and growing company with energetic team members. What you say and what you do has huge impact on the entire company now, 3 years, and 5 years into the future. We also make sure we have fun while we work (monthly happy hour, Halloween costume party, Xmas party, family outings to BBQ etc.)!
Develop your career in truly global life sciences company, helping to bring the miracles of medicine to market. Reach out to us for a coffee chat today!
- University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- In lieu of the above requirement, candidates with two (2) or more years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries may be considered
- Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements
- Thorough knowledge of monitoring procedures
- Basic understanding of the clinical trial process
- Minimum of two (2) years of clinical research monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits)
- Ability to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Have a full understanding of the Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
- Good planning, organization and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and negotiation skills
- Computer competency
- Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment