Amazon Studios Global Consumer Insights teamは、日本市場におけるコンシューマー・リサーチ プロジェクトをリードする経験豊富なリサーチマネージャーを探しています。このポジションは、市場調査についての手法理解及び直接的なプロジェクトリードの経験を活かして、常にお客様の声を代表し、データサイエンス、制作、マーケティング、ファイナンス等のチームと連携してAmazonオリジナル作品を成功へと導きます。
Are you interested in diving deep to understand customers and drive improvements for the Prime Video business? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling’s Late Night, Donald Glover’s Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon’s Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
The Global Studios Consumer Insights team at Amazon Studios is looking for an experienced Research Manager to lead customer-focused primary research projects in Japan. Using your skills in market research methodologies and direct project management experience, you will work closely with Data Science, Development, Marketing and Finance teams, always making sure to represent the voice of our customers.
· Lead research projects through the lifecycle of a TV series/movie to help create ambitious and compelling content
· Identify appropriate methodologies based on business and research goals
· Writing surveys, creating sampling and weighting schemes, and evaluating results
· Translate complex data sets into clear and compelling written narrative
· Represent, and advocate for, the Prime Video customer in all analysis and meetings
· Work closely with vendors to insure successful execution of research projects (domestic and global)
· Support strategic initiatives using primary, secondary and syndicated data sources
· Maintain ownership of research studies end to end