Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who bend over backward to put customers first. Individuals who thrive on challenge and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Customer Success Business Partner / カスタマーサクセス ビジネスパートナー
At Anaplan, we are looking for a ASSOCIATE CUSTOMER SUCCESS BUSINESS PARTNER to join one of the fastest growing cloud vendors in our Tokyo Office and make their mark on the industry.
Anaplan is changing the way companies plan and this isn’t Customer Success as usual. We’re looking for team members who can’t sit still and are always thinking around the corner. You bring your experience steering large-scale, complex consulting engagements and we’ll bring our world-class platform and fast-paced, agile methodology.
As a Business Partner, you are primarily responsible for the successful deployment, user adoption and on-going health of our customers and their Anaplan solutions. Acting as the key technical contact for customers, you will support them with training, implementation services and support, handling and escalating any issues, and ensuring solution adoption and customer satisfaction.
We're not looking for average. Do you enjoy diving into issues and designing solutions? Are you detail-oriented yet able to communicate at a high level? Do you enjoy knowing that your work has significantly improved your client’s life? Do you have the personality, the systematic approach, and the skills to align internal, external and partner organizations through the customer journey? If so, this job is for you.
What you'll be doing:
- Own the project delivery, growth, adoption, and road map in strategic accounts with a focus on customer experience
- Manage the project team of internal and external consultants
- Scope, architect and run projects The Anaplan Way
- Serve as the architectural SME for large-scale connected planning solutions
- Partner with Sales and Product throughout the customer journey and lifecycle.
More about the role:
- Native level in Japanese
- Business level in English
- 3+ years of business consulting and implementation experience with multi-dimensional systems (Cognos, Hyperion, Business Objects, TM1 etc)
- Strong client facing skills: written, verbal, and facilitative
- Expertise in consensus building on blended teams
- Presence and skill leading workshops for Japanese Enterprise companies
- Experience understanding, translating, and optimizing client processes
- Subject matter expertise in planning and modeling – with specialism in either Supply Chain, Finance or Sales strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound)
- Ability to travel is REQUIRED (when it is safe to do so)
More about you:
- Problem solver are your core (Technical, Architectural, Process related)
- Results-oriented, motivated, self-starter
- Values variety in daily activities, flexible to adapt, confidence to tackle any challenge – even those that come up last minute
- Coaching mentality
- Collegial, open and grounded in integrity
- Desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team, with a “roll-up your sleeves” approach
- Strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
What we offer:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meetups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Flexible working, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen and plenty of parties & events
- A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.
This role is an immediate full-time position. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one is solving in the tech space yet, keep reading.
Do you align with Anaplan’s Values?
Collaborative: We go out of our way to help others succeed
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.