Clario delivers the leading endpoint technology solutions for clinical trials.
Through experience gained from over 19,000 clinical trials delivered in support of 870 regulatory approvals, Clario fuses scientific expertise and global scale into the broadest endpoint technology platform to enable pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners to transform lives.
Through Trial Anywhere, Clario has mastered the ability to generate rich evidence across all trial models: decentralized, hybrid and site-based clinical trials. With 30 facilities in nine countries across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, Clario’s global team of science, technology and operational experts has been delivering the richest clinical evidence for nearly 50 years.
We now have an excellent opportunity for a dynamic (outside) Sales professional for Japan region, with strong knowledge of and experience in our industry, to liaise with clients and potential clients in order to reach corporate objectives.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent sales and relationship building skills and a true hunger to make a difference in the lives of our ultimate customer - the patient! The role requires fluent (native level) business Japanese as well as fluent (business-level) English.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Degree level or similar or appropriate experience.
2. 3-5 years of experience of working in a sales, business development or similar position within the pharmaceutical, health, life science or other related regulated industry.
3. Experience of selling capital equipment and services, pharmaceutical and biotech products, technology and related services or similar.
4. Experience with long sales cycles requiring a strong close and signed contract process, including multi-party sales scenarios.
5. Familiarity with the pharmaceutical industries and practices.
1. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
2. Effective on the telephone and a specialist in cold calling.
3. Ability to communicate with people at all levels especially medical professionals including MDs and PhDs.
4. Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and clients.
5. Ability to cultivate, understand and anticipate the needs of the customer and to provide effective solutions and recommendations.
6. Ability to prioritise and work on own initiative.
7. Comprehensive knowledge of Clario products and services.
8. Understanding the Clario corporate and financial objectives.
1. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, and other sales related tools.
1. Competitive nature.
2. Professional credibility and integrity.
3. Flexible approach.
4. Team player.
5. Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team both within ERT and with customers.
6. Proven ability to achieve results.
7. Will execute corporate strategy within specified timeframes.
8. Will rapidly develop and maintain respect from colleagues and clients.
9. Ability to learn and then apply combination of business, technology, and scientific
information to achieve personal, regional, and global results.
1. As required to achieve the goals for the assignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.