Imagine being a part of a small, agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions within a matter of months. Picture partnering on cutting edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born, and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Amazon Music HD, Amazon Music Prime and Amazon Music Free. Come join us and make history.
The Amazon Music Finance team is seeking a Finance Manager to partner with the Japan Music business team. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at a high-growth stage and have ownership of all associated finance functions, including developing short- and long-term business goals, financial forecasts/analyses and measuring business performance. This position will work closely with business teams to provide decision support. The role will also include forecasting and providing financial controllership to a large, fast growing, and complex media business.
This role requires a self-starter with strong business acumen, a keen attention to detail and good track record of influencing business partners. This role has regular interaction with various business units across Amazon Music and requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Work with Japan Amazon Music business team on all aspects of the business to grow Amazon Music
· Lead period planning and forecasting for Amazon Music Unlimited, Amazon Music Prime, Free Tier and HD
· Partner with Marketing team on customer acquisition, engagement and retention
· Work with the Marketing and Music Industry teams on measurement and efficiency of marketing, original content and editorial spend
· Prepare customer metrics, financial reporting and analysis
· Anticipate business requirements, trends, and variances; develop action plans; measure and analyze results; initiate corrective actions; minimize the impact of negative variances
· Responsible for month end accruals for labels, publishers, marketing and music industry spend with support of FOAA (FinOps, Accounting and Analysis) in India
Come innovate with the Amazon Music Finance team!