Amazon Japan is looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join us as Amazon Logistics (AMZL) Financial Analyst in our headquarters in Tokyo. The Amazon Logistics (AMZL) Financial Analyst will provide analytical support to optimize our dynamic and rapidly growing Amazon logistic network. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for both optimizing our financial performance and driving improvements on customer experience. The successful candidate will be a key partner to the Amazon Logistics business team, lead business planning, analyze financial and operational performance, continuously seek and propose improvement opportunities and support and drive initiatives to realize those opportunities. Duties will include:
- Preparing Amazon Logistics business planning and forecasting
- Ensuring excellent financial controllership over the Amazon Logistics financials, including month end close
- Maintaining data integrity and periodically auditing key transactional data
- Communicating financial performance to business partners as well as corporate finance team
- Developing and implementing policies that guide business team in improving and optimizing the process
- Partnering with Amazon Logistics Japan team to lead cost initiatives, including identifying and analyzing new opportunities
- Partnering with the Procurement Japan and Engineering teams to seek out new opportunities to reduce the costs of shipping supplies, including innovative means of packaging, and helping to drive the roll-out of these initiatives.