Amazon’s Brand Protection team is looking for a Global Relations Manager for the Japan region. In this role, you will be an integral part of the team leading Amazon’s global brand protection efforts and ensuring that customers can buy with confidence on Amazon. You will own relationships with intellectual property owners on issues such as product authenticity, product integrity, copyright and trademark, and other product quality issues. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of policies, processes and tools to address product integrity challenges in collaboration with teams across Amazon. The ideal candidate possesses strong business judgment, analytical thinking, is comfortable managing multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced environment and has demonstrated experience in developing and implementing brand protection strategies. Exceptional communication, solution-oriented and relationship-building are essential attributes to succeed in this role.
In this position you will:
· Develop and maintain key relationships with external stakeholders including global brands, government agencies and associations on product integrity issues.
· Work with global external stakeholders to develop strategies for tackling their unique problems.
· Develop international and region-specific policies and policy recommendations to improve both reactive and proactive enforcement, maximize automation and efficiency in resolving brand owner issues and identify and achieve measureable goals.
· Work closely across Amazon teams on policies, processes and tools to identify threats to brands and to Amazon’s customers and sellers.
· Partner with Legal and Investigations to quickly handle and resolve critical and time-sensitive escalations.
· Liaise with internal business teams to address vendor concerns.
· Participate in conferences and external meetings focused on product integrity issues. This will eventually include frequent domestic and international travel (~20%).
· Develop and deliver educational and training materials for both internal and external consumption.