P&O Head Sandoz Japan role defines the strategic P&O agenda for the organization in line with Country/Region/Function strategic aspirations. This role is responsible for partnering with and providing consultative guidance to local SEC and Senior Leaders to ensure the business is able to deliver its strategic plan.
He/she does this through a primary focus on our P&O aspirations of (1) People and Culture and (2) Organization and Talent. This P&O leader uses data and analysis to predict talent and business outcomes and ensures country organization has the required capabilities and human capital to reach its strategic aspirations.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategy: Defines the P&O strategy for his/her defined geography/function & ensures execution against the plan and puts measures in place to track success (f.e: OTR, RPM, L&D etc.). Provides Leadership to his/her respective business & P&O function as a member of the respective business and Sandoz P&O Leadership Teams.
- Culture: Actively supports and role models company culture aspiration: Inspired, Curious and Unbossed. Design and implements key culture initiatives for the country in order to keep high level of employee engagement.
- Business partnering: Provides coaching to local SEC Team on organizational and people matters. Proactively establish strong working relationship with line managers. Seeks to understand key business issues in the organization and their impact on P&O. Manages costs, prioritizes projects and makes adjustments as necessary to support rapidly changing business needs.
- TODI: Implement Sandoz talent management strategy in the country and leverage tools, process and pro-grams to create talent pipeline and ensure strong bench strength for key role. Keep actively reviewing organization and collaborate with business leaders in order to build competitive capabilities.
- Rewards: In collaboration with local rewards team, ensures key talents & positions are positioned competitively compared to external benchmarks.
- HR processes: Serves as a link between business & shared services, CoEs etc. Ensures good level of sup-port for employee life cycle events through his/her P&O BPs.
- Employment Relations: Ensure all activities comply with relevant Acts, local employment legislation and ethical standards.