Provides high quality HR service to line management, anticipates and responds to local management’s needs and advises them on their people management responsibilities. Responsible for own local client groups, serves as advisor to line managers in relevant areas and acts as liaison between the client and other HR services (specialists and shared services).
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Business Partner: Proactively establishes strong working relationship with client groups & the
• extended HR community and seeks to understand key business issues and their impact on HR.
• Recruitment/ Selection: Participates in the recruitment contracting meeting to agree on the recruitment strategy, the functional level of the position, the remuneration frame and level of involvement in each case. Ensures quality induction process for these new hires.
• Reward: Ensures availability of up-dated role profiles, job grading and remuneration levels for key positions in client group. Drives annual salary review process in client group
• Performance Management: Familiarizes line with PM system, advises on appropriate use, ensures application at all levels with a focus on development and establishes a quality monitoring approach.
• Development: Supports development activities on all levels to enhance current performance and to prepare for future assignments. Coaches line managers as well as employees on developmental aspects. Contributes to roll the OTR further down the organization.
• Organizational Development: Participates in change management and organizational development initiatives.
• International Assignment Management: Supports Global HRBP in handling IAs. Operates the local part of international transfers ( in / maintenance /out) in close collaboration with global mobility team and external service providers.