Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsible for configuring,
training and support hotel system in your region
· Responsible for local quality
assurance of new product/ or version releases prior to distribution in your
· Ensure familiarity with new releases
as they become available.
· Be familiar with and adhere to the
latest configuration, installation, and training standards and procedures.
· Assist in configuring, installing,
and training the Hotel Systems product suites and associated interfaces for
selected strategic projects when required.
· Liaise with subject matter experts
in the regional office on client requests for enhancements & development.
· Work with the support teams to
ensure service level requirements are exceeded.
· Work with the customers to ensure
that contractual service expectations are exceeded.
· Willing to work overtime and holidays
· Able to travel extensively and be
away from home for extended periods of time.
· Willing to work with a wide variety
· Currently hold a valid passport.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
one year experience installing/configuring/supporting Hotel System’s software
products in the Asia Pacific region.
Implementing other hospitality
in a Technical, Hospitality or Business or Marketing field.
written and spoken Japanese and English.
· Experience in Microsoft suite of
products in particular, Outlook, Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint.
experience with alternative automated Front Office Management Systems.
· Knowledge of manual hotel operating
· Knowledge of Opera, Fidelio &
MICROS products an advantage.
· Familiarity with Windows Operating
System and Oracle 11g.
· Basic working knowledge of Networks,
PC’s and troubleshooting installation issues.
problem solving skills.
· Project Management skills.
· Strong out-going personality and
confident presentation skills.
· Superior communication skills,
written and verbal.
(Must be fluent in English, second language an advantage).
· Strong interpersonal skills with the
ability to earn respect from both internal & external customers.
to work effectively with both our internal & external customers at all
levels of the organization.
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire