155 countries around the world - our drugs are available there and a further 30 new, innovative active pharmaceutical ingredients for various disease areas are in our pipeline.
This Launch Excellence role will collaborate with cross-functional members (including commercial, market access, medical, and development) to prepare solid strategy for successful launch.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with functional launch leads in Medical, Marketing and Market Access.
• Lead Launch process (iLEX 2.0) -related communication, with Novartis Launch Framework & Operational Tools, to carry out every necessary launch preparation without any delay.
• Accelerate and facilitate strategic planning cycle (mid-term strategy and tactical plan creation) with strategic thinking and leadership.
• Identify patient/customer insights and key business issues with launch team members.
• Deliver Japan market needs to Global for maximizing Japanese opportunities.
• Ensure all activities of associates comply with company standards and local regulations.
• Ensure adequate reporting of adverse events / technical complaint / compliance issue in accordance with company procedures.
• 100% timely delivery of all training requirements including compliance.