General Summary / 職務概要
- Apply Human Centered design and RVR(Rapid Value Realization) principles
- Iterate Prototype and MVPs based on business requirement
- Partner with Business Product Owners and PLOs(Product Line Owner) to define solution vision & roadmap
- Co-lead the prioritization of the solution backlog with the business
- Drive the ongoing agile rituals
- Engage appropriate resources onto solution teams per solution blueprint
- Responsible for Agile Delivery of functionality to the business
Duties & Responsibilities / 職務および職責
This person will be the point of contact for all the IT related topics for Japan and support our business growth in terms of Technology.
- Support for maintenance, upgrade and enhance our existing systems which are Tableau, Salesforce, J-Flow, website, Axonify, MD-net, etc
- Support driving initiatives to implement new technology, systems which includes J-SIS replacement, digital platform to reach directly to patients, etc
- Develop IT roadmap for SV Japan by understanding our needs and competitive landscape.
- Partner with business to explore problems worth solving
- Manage business expectations and keep business aligned to business requirements
- Accountable for all aspects of delivery
- Understands core internal IT products and ability to drive business value
- Drives business partners towards standard solutions
- Continuous improvement of the IT operating model
- Business Process Improvement
- Identify process “pain points” and early improvement opportunities
- Build business case for improvement initiatives (e.g., impact, feasibility, and investment required)
- Create implementation plans for improvement initiatives including timeline, owner, and key milestones
- Business requirements management & development
- Utilize effective business analyst techniques to translate what business may want to identification of what is needed via the good use of elicitation techniques.
- Document confirmed business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support
- Explain to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint
- Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required
- Lead glooming session and Demo session in Agile Sprint
- Manage sprint tean with scrum master to deliver IT product and function
- Documents user acceptance testing or and may assist unit testers so that definition of done for requirements are satisfied
- Writes, manages, and clarifies story points and may develop use cases for complex requirements
- Impact analysis of new releases/changes, training, maintaining systems FAQ in local language
- Assist and report on user acceptance testing
- Is able to conduct root cause analysis for key process challenges and map core processes and relevant sub-processes
Key Requirements (skills, competencies, experiences, certifications) / 必要要件（スキル、知識、経験、資格）
- Self-starter. Strong commitment to leadership imperatives.
- SMART thinker. Analytical skills & executional excellence with discipline.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Skill of project management, e.g. time, stakeholder management.
- Effective communication capability beyond the function. Demonstrate collaboration, cordination as team worker.
- Experience of IT space for more than 5 years preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, proficient in Japanese and English language.
- Business English skills in writing, verbal communication and presentation.
- Clear future vision of his / her career, connected to the job.
- University graduate (or higher).
AMO Japan KK (8054)