105,000 people reimagining medicine for more than 750 million people globally. That’s also the number of people in Novartis you may impact as our new Internal Consultant. Part of a team that enable, support and deliver major transformation initiatives globally.
So if you like the idea of that kind of global impact, if you have a background in management consulting and business transformation, and want to join an innovative, unbossed company, get in touch!
This is a global role that is part of a new internal consulting practice with responsibility for delivering strategic consulting programs, driving operational efficiencies and implementing business change. You would be managing a portfolio of consulting programs and projects globally and cross divisionally across the diverse functionality of Commercial, Scientific and Operational Services Practices, ensuring effective Project Management and Business Process Transformation.
• Support Business & Operational Consulting leadership to drive the strategic delivery plan
• Work with internal customers (Global functions, regional management and country management) to understand the consulting opportunity pipeline and work to convert this into customer projects
• Develop consulting tools and methodologies for delivering consulting project opportunities
• Lead and drive major internal customer transformation programs and projects, including solution development and implementation
• Will involve regular travel to Novartis locations where full-time or part-time on-site project delivery is required for internal customers
• Line manage local consulting resources, as the team develops