Remote FriendlyBusiness And ManagementAsiaInternship
We are looking for a Sales Leader in Japan to join our Amazon Business Marketplace team. Amazon Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market and customer base of B2B, and the Marketplace Team is reinventing the way Sellers reach business Customers. This emerging business is in the early stages of an exciting multi-billion dollar opportunity for Amazon, and this role will lead New Seller Recruitment for the Amazon Business Marketplace team.
The Sales Leader has end to end accountability for recruiting new Sellers to increase selection available for business Customers. She or he will lead a team of direct and dotted line reporting Sales Teams to 1) create a data driven sales strategy with key input and output goals to grow the business, 2) execute the sales strategy with excellence by working with team members, 3) analyze Sales pipeline and multi-faceted Seller level data with team members to identify and solve Seller pain points, and 4) define new Sales processes to improved efficiency and productivity of the team. This position will require hands-on data driven decision making, developing and coaching team members, the ability to influence internal and external partners, and may provide project management opportunities.
· Develop New Seller Recruiting sales strategy with various global stakeholders, and execute with excellence.
· Identify and create business goals, and create plans to achieve strong growth goals.
· Set and review individual Sales goals for each team members, and hold team accountable for performance.
· Create new sales and lead generation processes to improve team productivity
· Attract top talent, develop a high performing team, and establish team culture embracing Amazon Leadership Principles.
· Create mechanisms to track progress and report on the state of the business weekly, month, and quarterly.
[Work Life Harmony]
We believe that it is important for you to have a balanced work like harmony to spur innovation and Amazon promotes a fulfilling and flexible work style to meet the lifestyle of each employee. (Example: Flex Time, Work From Home, Maternity / Parental / Family Care Leave)