12 billion dollars
That’s how much Japan was able to save from increased usage of generics and biosimilars through a concerted shift from more expensive, branded products.
Japan's healthcare insurance system is facing serious issues – rising medical costs, rapidly aging society, and declining birthrate. Join Sandoz and help our team penetrate the generics and biosimilars in the Japanese market. The further we penetrate, the more we can save for the healthcare cost. And the more we save, we increase the sustainability of our valuable National Healthcare system for you and our next generation.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Working with the sales organization, marketing to suggest most effective field force size, territory sizing, targeting, call coverage and frequency to drive sales of focused products
- Lead and align sales budget distribution among territories and align on KPIs
- Monitor and analyze sales performance on multiple quantitative and qualitative KPIs and provide conclusive recommendations or identify opportunities for improvement to internal customers
- Actively work with IT as well as other stakeholders to manage CRM system, FF applications and sales data analytical tool
- Design and suggest sales incentives to sales organization, calculate payouts based on performance, deliver recommended list of awardees
What you will bring to the role:
- Operations management and execution understanding of sales / commercial processes
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of field force incentive programs, territory performance analysis and management
- University degree, data analysis, MS Office (high Excel and Access skills, moderate PowerPoint skill, etc.)
- Collaborative atmosphere