Does establishing Amazon as a key player in the pickup point service in JP excite you? Do you have a record of driving growth through clever channel marketing and collaborative partnerships? If so, this role is your next stop!
The WW Amazon Hub team is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to define and execute a customer strategy that will drive awareness and adoption and deliver a best-in-class customer experience in JP. You will be creative, analytical, customer obsessed and have experience of driving cross-team projects. You will be expected to work at both the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas) and at the tactical level (defining and enforcing brand positioning and editorial voice across all channels; testing and iterating on engagement methods; analyzing traffic and conversion data). You will engage and inspire the relevant teams in each locale to make your customer strategy a reality.
This is a unique opportunity to get involved in a rapidly growing and entrepreneurial part of the business and play a vital role in driving the success of Amazon’s pickup program in JP. Working as part of this high-growth and ambitious team, you will be encouraged to take on significant and varied responsibility early on and your work will be highly visible and impactful.
At Amazon we work hard, have fun and make history. Although there is no such thing as a typical day, some of your responsibilities as Senior Marketing Manager will include:
· Driving JP customer engagement strategy, from awareness to adoption growth and UX/UI excellence through to visual branding and customer delighters
· Executing innovative merchandising initiatives to drive conversion, repeat purchase and new customer acquisition across multiple traffic channels
· Contributing in leading customer experience improvements by coordinating with project/product managers, web developers, engineers and designers
· Representing the Voice of the Customer internally and externally, bringing your deep knowledge of the customer to every meeting and business decision
· Initiating and running customer insight initiatives to inform the priorities and objectives of your mid-/long-term customer roadmap
· Developing and owning all customer metrics, from customer acquisition channel tracking through to buying habits, free form feedback and satisfaction scores
· Conducting data analysis to measure marketing effectiveness, test and iterate on new ideas to grow the business and continuously improve marketing programs and campaigns across channels
· Developing targeting strategies by customer segment and prioritize those strategies based on the largest impact to the overall customer base
*Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit [...] information
[Department] [...] [...] check the website below for measures to eliminate unwanted second-hand smoking in each facility:
[...] (Japanese only)