At Amazon, we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers, helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end, we are building a range of advertising products that enhance the customer experience and are integrated with our core e-commerce services. We have developed products that leverage Amazon’s strength as a world class e-commerce player and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase.
. Our team owns go to market strategy, adoption, advertiser success for Self-Service Performance Advertising programs with expertise in marketing, market segment analysis, and program management.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team to drive education program for advertisers to deepen their knowledge of Amazon advertising products and to improve their advertising performance. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for building the webinar strategy, developing contents, executing webinars, and reporting on results constantly looking for new opportunities for further business growth. In addition, you will be in charge of other marketing programs (e.g. acquisition and/or retention initiatives) depending on new identified opportunities and advertisers’ need. The ideal candidate is a pro-active self-starter who has strong presentation & communication skills, analytical skills, high attention to detail, and experience working directly with customers. Also the ideal candidate will be able to learn quickly and can execute in an environment characterized by speed, fun, and collaboration.
Please note, due to the nature of the role, candidate must have native level fluency in Japanese language in both of spoken and written forms.
· Build the education strategy, develop contents, manage and execute webinar, and report on results constantly looking for new opportunities for further business growth
· In charge of other marketing program (e.g. acquisition and/or retention initiatives)
· Build and maintain a complete project schedule, make it constantly visible to management and key stakeholders, and drive projects through to completion
· Work with worldwide stakeholders including program managers, onboarding specialists, marketing managers, etc. to align webinar initiatives with cross-functional team goals
· Own metrics (e.g. attendee’s participation rate, satisfaction rate, High Value Action take rate), analyze, report on, and optimize in order to achieve the relevant goals
· Track advertiser feedback, internal best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations