Amazon Connectとは、約4年前にアマゾンによって提供が開始されたCloud Contact Center as a Serviceで、あらゆる地域の複数の異なる領域にて大きな成功をおさめてきました。
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the Customer Experience industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced candidate to work with a selected group of our Global and National System Integrators (SIs) to evolve and optimize their Amazon Connect contact center and customer experience practices and service delivery on AWS. Amazon Connect is a Cloud Contact Center As A Service offering that was launched by Amazon approx. 4 years ago and has been met with strong customer sales success across all geographies and multiple vertical industry segments.
As an Connect Partner Solution Architect working with the Amazon Connect Go-To-Market team, you will help to build/increase Amazon Connect customer satisfaction, and related services’ revenue growth, through the technical engagement of our AWS Global and/or National SI partners. Working as a team of two, with a Connect Partner Specialist, your goal will be to ensure assigned partners’ ability to deploy Amazon Connect reliably, at scale, using AWS-preferred best-practice implementation methodologies based on your deep technical understanding of Amazon Connect.
As the right candidate, you should have deep technical experience working with technologies related to Cloud Contact Center, CRM, ITSM, WFM/WFO and Analytics applications/services.
Candidates must have strong communication skills and be very technical, with the immediate ability to establish domain expertise with AWS customers and partners at any level, from executive to developer. Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required, provided you have experience scripting/coding and building contact center that run in virtualized environments. You will get the opportunity to work directly with senior developers and consultants at both top global and/or national consulting partners and Amazon Connect and related AI/ML and other service teams, and the Amazon Connect Go-To-Market team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Be a trusted technical advisor for SI partner practice teams
· Provide architectural guidance and best practices to the partners and internal teams about Amazon Connect services.
· Thought Leadership – Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, white-papers, presentations, how to guides etc.) Present AWS services and technologies through forums such as AWS Blogs, White-papers, Reference architectures and Public-Speaking events such as AWS Summit and User-Group events.
· Develop and nurture an AWS internal community of Contact Center related Subject Matter Experts along with partner capabilities
· Collaborate with AWS business development, professional services, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and effectively use AWS services, esp. communicating and evangelizing new Amazon Connect service features and enhancements to assigned SI partner practice teams
· Serve as a key member of the partner business development team helping to ensure customer and partner success on the AWS platform. Act as a technical liaison between partners, service engineering teams and support.