Director/Senior Manager, Product Solution Engineering - Oracle Cloud
Oracle Gen2 Cloud is the next generation cloud service built from grounds up for the most demanding application requirements with diverse performance, reliability, and governance requirements for a variety of customer use cases. We've focused on security, reliability, scalability and flexibility to support existing and future enterprise level large and complex deployments while beating industry performance and pricing standards. We are rapidly expanding our footprint and continuously building innovative solutions.
Do you want to be part of a highly technical team helping to establish Oracle Cloud as the leading cloud computing platform for enterprises? Are you passionate about making customers successful? If Yes;
Oracle Gen2 Cloud is seeking a leader for Product Solutions Engineering team. This role has a regional and global responsibility, it involves customers, partners and internal teams spread across multiple time zones. A successful PSE leader will have experience in working with geographically separated teams and travel to/within the United States is sometimes required. A successful candidate will have a strong passion and extensive background in cloud solutions and customer success. Experience in managing cross functional teams in complex technology integration projects and knowledge of application development across multiple platforms is required. Equally important is a proven track record of establishing positive relationships with customers, external and third parties, internal product teams, support organization, and executive stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As the Director/Sr. Manager for the PSE team, you will be responsible for growing and managing the team, and involved in all aspects of a customer’s experience on Oracle and their cloud adoption lifecycle.
• Drive OCI customer adoption of IaaS platforms by working directly with customers, partners and account teams to anticipate customer needs.
• Engaging in strategic conversations with customers' leadership to help them understand the value of standardizing across their usage of Oracle Cloud.
• Own the strategy and the execution plan for the Cloud adoption that is focused on customer excellence.
• Explain transformational concepts to executive decision makers and influence their technology strategy.
• Keep your technical skills honed and develop new ones, to make strong contributions in the technology community.
• Present to customers at multiple levels, from engineers up to CxO
• Monitor the product/program/project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with customers on technical matters.
• Assist in the development of short, medium, and long-term plans to achieve strategic objectives for exponential customer adoption on the cloud platform.
• Develop a passion for educating, training and enabling cloud solutions experts for a challenging set of customers and circumstances
• Be the voice of customers to Oracle’s various engineering teams
• Managing the coverage and hiring aspects of the PSE team
• Staffing, On-Boarding, and Skilling up new PSE hires
• Coaching & Mentoring PSEs in their day-to-day engagement approach
• Engaging in strategic conversations with customers' leadership to help them understand the value of standardizing across their usage of Oracle Cloud
Manage, Develop and lead an effective team to deliver timely, accurate and professional technical assistance to Oracle’s cloud customers. Work with engineering, support, PM teams, and exec management to improve the customer experience. Contribute to a positive team environment and proactively help team members to meet and exceed team goals, quality standards, and product improvement. Review customer feedback on products, investigate possible issues, and take a lead to resolve them in a timely manner.
An innovative leader who can look beyond the technology stack and passionate about customer success.
• 12+ years of experience in design/implementation/consulting experience of infrastructure services
• 5+ years of experience in management of technical, customer facing team
• 5+ years’ experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and value selling
• Technical degree or a business degree with Math background is highly desired
Candidates must have Cloud knowledge and extensive experience in architecting, and operationalizing cloud solutions for customers that have top line revenue impact on a business.
• Prior experience in managing large distributed teams
• Prior experience in managing large complex cloud transformations
• Prior experience in driving technical requirements for migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
• Familiarity with common enterprise solutions from Oracle, Microsoft, SAP or VMware
• Good understanding with Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning and HPC architectures and workloads
• Experience with other cloud platform including AWS, Azure, Google Compute Platform & VMware is a plus
• Strong technical leadership skills
• Excellent analytical, technical, and communication skills
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job: Product Development
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire