Responsibilities and Duties
- Translate a Global/Net Requirement Product plan into a site manufacturing and packing plan.
- Ensure inventory levels at both Finished Goods and Work in Progress are managed in line with agreed stocking levels and strategies at the site.
- Partner with manufacturing sites to resolve/mitigate supply risks and opportunities.
- Maintain capacity planning tools and parameters to generate rough-cut capacity plans.
- Coordinate, facilitate and drive improvement in Site Supply Review process.
- Provide Leadership with the development and implementation of Supply Chain processes
- Lead site level Supply Planning Process improvements and Global standardisation work in line with other sites.
- Partner with Finance organization to perform monthly financial integration of the supply plan and alignment to LBE process.
- Develop efficient collaboration with business to ensure projects are successfully implemented.
- Collaborate with R&D, Marketing, and Commercial to manage planning of all new product launches and product transfers to/from other manufacturing sites.
- Maintain accuracy of MRP system data.
- Scenario Planning capability .
- Chair the monthly Supply Review meeting with Manufacturing sites and provide Supply Response to the Leadership team.
- Proficient in English and has the ability to communicate both in the written and spoken language.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years Planning experience in a Global Business Environment.
- Experience of supply chain in medical device industry is an advantage.
- Primary Degree in Engineering, Business or science is a prerequisite.
- SAP User experience and Advanced Excel skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills to lead process changes with the site.
- Understanding of Integrated Business Planning Process and the S&OP cycle.
ARDx Abbott Rapid Diagnostics
Japan > Matsudo-shi : 357 Matsuhidai
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: