*Please submit English resume when you apply for the job*.
Are you interested in driving innovations to improve customer experience at scale? Are you excited about the opportunity to build a new business solution from scratch, and grow it into a high-impact business?
Amazon.co.jp is looking for a driven, customer-centric, and strategic Program Manager with a proven track record in working cross-functionally to help our growing community of vendor partners to improve their offerings on Amazon and accelerate their business. In this role, you will be part of a fun and entrepreneurial team and will lead defining the change management strategy and work cross-functionally and with external vendors to manage key performance metrics and financial results of the business. To be successful in this role, the senior program manager needs to demonstrate the unique combination of strategic, analytical, and operational acumen. This position requires a highly analytical individual with strong cross-functional leadership and excellent project management skill.
Your key responsibilities include:
· Develop strategy for effective change management across multiple stakeholder groups
· Coordinate across teams to drive changes and program high-quality deliverables
· Manage key performance metrics for the programs and work across teams to continuously drive improvement of the metrics
· Manage the financial impact of the programs including revenue, costs, and contribution profit
· Plan and conduct regular business review cadence with stakeholders
· Develop scalable mechanisms to enable expansion of the business solutions leveraging teams across Amazon
· Continuously innovate to improve customer experience, vendor experience and internal process efficiency