At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
At Amazon Logistics we are building a world class last mile operation, significantly complimented by Amazon Flex. Amazon Flex works directly with independent contractors – called delivery partners – to make deliveries to our customers. With Amazon Flex, individuals can now be their own boss delivering Amazon packages. Amazon Flex is powered by a mobile app that works in concert with our advanced logistics systems that allows delivery partners to on board, schedule delivery times, guide them through their deliveries with in-app mapping and navigation, and more. The approach and technology are nothing short of disruptive, and promise to challenge traditional approaches, and change the way the industry operates.
Amazon Flex is currently building a high paced and lean Japan leadership team to implement and expand Flex capabilities across Amazon Japan's logistic business. We are seeking an experienced, passionate, dynamic, analytical, innovative, hands-on, and (most importantly), customer-obsessed Sr. Program Manager in Japan to help establish Amazon Flex as the preferred provider in this specific space in order to build our network of Delivery Partners to drive product utilization and service optimization within the Amazon Logistics world. Internally, this leader will work with functions that cut across the organization, including technology, transportation, operations and customer service, to drive a great customer experience for our program.
· Develop and implement a long term strategy that converts interested delivery partners into onboarded/ active delivery partners
· Execute new incubation program that will help attract new delivery partners into Amazon Flex
· Work with regional and tech teams to optimize our onboarding processes for prospective delivery partners
· Work with external vendors to develop products/services that will lower the barrier of entry into Amazon Flex
· Provide expert guidance on the transport industry to its vendors, and on emerging trends to best optimize the programs
· Maintain and grow expertise in global industry standards, technologies, partner and competitor companies’ strategies
· Make connections across the teams that are building solutions, identifying where we have gaps or redundancies; influencing leadership to streamline scalability solutions and define mutually beneficial goals
[...] check the website below for measures to eliminate unwanted second-hand smoking in each facility:
[...] (Japanese only)