The Amazon Device Visual Design team is seeking a talented, customer-obsessed Project Manager to lead and create innovative and compelling creative experiences for multiple media platforms including online, offline, digital, print, and on/offline retailers. You will work closely with online marketing, offline marketing, global creative, creative production, and product teams to bring your creativity to life. In this role you are an expert at matching the right skills to deliver creative projects, and your experience and knowledge allow you to identify, communicate, and alleviate downstream challenges and interdependencies with partner and/or stakeholder teams. You are a team player, a proven leader who is mindful and respectful with every people you engage to interact with.
You are a great listener with remarkable skills for capturing details required to process your work tactics. Your project management skills, and perception for creative production allow you and your team to function at most productive way. You are a self-starter who is motivated to initiate project management, understands when to include proper stakeholders and when to reach out for support. You foresee project production process from intake to completion and anticipation for potential risks factors which may arise during the process. You will manage projects and workflow across all Amazon Devices brands, including Echo, Alexa, Fire TV, Fire tablets, Kindle, and more.
At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. We believe a remarkable customer experience starts with heart, intuition, curiosity, play, guts, and taste. Device marketing is passionate about telling stories that show how Amazon devices make life magically simple. We focus on building rich experiences, brands that matter, and delight that drives engagement and action.
· Intake business problems from your partner teams and own the production process until the final delivery.
· Determine priority for each request and plan and execute operation most relevant
· Primary point of contact for all ongoing projects. Work closely with design leads and creative director to proactively clarify requirements and use cases, actively seeking clarification when there is ambiguity
· Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate, and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints
· Work with legal and business teams to secure usage rights, assess risk, and clear work for distribution
· Work across teams to create strong relationships with stakeholders and leadership teams
· Communicate project status with design team and stakeholders regularly
· Put repeatable processes in place that help the team plan and manage multiple parallel projects and run our business
· Great listener with strong organization skills managing and handling projects
· 3+ years of experience handling long term projects connection and interaction with customer facing brand
· 3+ years of experience leading project management delivery for large, cross functional, projects
· Comfortable managing and leading projects with complex deliverables that serve multiple teams
· Background working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team and working directly with designers, writers, and marketing managers
· Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
· Excellent understanding of design, video, photo, and motion work
· Able to identify and mitigate risk on projects
· Excellent communication(verbal/written), presentation and interpersonal skills in both English and Japanese
· Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of equivalent professional experience