Amazon Marketplace Paid Services (AMPS)
Are you interested in innovating to deliver a world-class level of service to Amazon’s Selling Partners? The Amazon Marketplace Paid Services (AMPS) program which seeks to improve the customer and Selling Partner experience on Amazon by working directly with Selling Partners to improve value, selection and convenience across their business. Our team will invent and innovate across technology, processes and people to grow the program, improve seller engagement and satisfaction and enable global solutions through direct cooperation with the US, EU, and China Teams.
AMPS is seeking a dynamic and motivated Selling Partners Recruitment Manager to recruit Selling Partners to our newly launched Paid service program and to help growing this service. The SP Recruitment Manager is responsible for recruiting and on-boarding Selling Partners to this service. Given the early stage of the AMPS program SP Recruitment Manager will also be responsible for developing recruiting processes and tools.
1. To develop recruiting strategy: To achieve the target (Launched Selling Partners count), SP Recruitment Manager has to make logical, productive and feasible strategies.
2. To execute recruiting actions and deliver results: SP Recruitment Manager has to make actions independently and proactively. To achieve the target, SP Recruitment Manager is required to have a high level of communication skills that can explain Paid service to any type of Selling Partners in an easy and understandable way.
3. To manage metrics: SP Recruitment Manager has to self-check his/her own metrics and revisit strategy when he/she faces risks.
4. To implement and develop tools and technologies to improve recruiting productivity.
5. To be responsible for energetic and agile team building: SP Recruitment Manager is responsible to make team more active and positive thru sharing his/her success stories and blockers.
Various Working System for Work Life Harmony
We believe that it is important to spend private time such as spending time with your family or doing anything you like to spur innovation. Amazon promotes a fulfilling and flexible work style according to the work volume and lifestyle of each employee. (Example: Flex Time, Work From Home, Maternity /Parenting /Family Care Leave etc.)