You will have the exciting opportunity to drive Sales Optimization in Japan.
Your job will be to drive productivity Improvements in the team through delivering new tools, optimizing processes, identifying and sharing best practices and improving tracking. You will be a key player in making and improving a mechanism to track productivity of each sales activity, building and rolling out sales supporting tools for Sales members (Account Managers) in order to enhance our Sellers and Customers experiences. Also, you will drive standardization and improvement regarding sales operation such as New Seller Recruiting and Existing Seller Management. You will be partnering with Amazon’s various stakeholders such as sales team, business leaders, and global teams. The successful candidate will be a highly collaborative, high-energy, self-starter, with strong business acumen, and acute analytical skills in a fast-paced, data-driven environment. If you thrive in a constantly evolving business environment, work well with stakeholders across functions and locales, and have a proven track record of growing business in challenging and ambiguous environment, this role is for you!
Various Working System for Work Life Harmony
We believe that it is important to spend private time such as spending time with your family or doing anything you like to spur innovation. Amazon promotes a fulfilling and flexible work style according to the work volume and lifestyle of each employee. (Example: Flex Time, Work From Home, Maternity /Parenting /Family Care Leave etc.)
· Make and improve a mechanism to track productivity of each sales activity
· Own alignment and standardization of sales activity with global team
· Define and improve sales operation, create and update standard operating procedures (SOP)
· Build and roll out tools for sales teams (Account Managers), gather requirements from sales team and improve tools
· Gather and share best practices
· 5-7+ years of operations/strategic planning/program/product management or business experience. Proven track record of taking ownership and driving business performance.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to work successfully with teams across organization and global teams.
· Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with multiple business owners, making trade-offs against business priorities.
· Strong quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and opinions.
· Japanese and English – business level including verbal and written communications.