799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
To drive and implement RWD/ RWE strategies across the OBU organization for launch readiness, innovating medical practices and improving patient outcomes.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Engage with cross functional teams (consisting of Medical, GDD, Value & Access, Commercial) to drive and implement RWD/RWE as a key enabling strategy for integrated brand planning and launch readiness: (1) close critical gaps in knowledge in clinical development; (2) help payers realize the actual value of products/ therapies in improving health and reducing costs for optimizing patient access and outcomes via HEOR evidence; (3) enhance medical practice and patient outcomes
• Provide input on good research practices and RWE study designs together with promoting quality standards of RWD use and applications in strong alignment with Medical Governance (as well as Legal and Compliance where applicable)
• Leverage RWD and technology to propose solutions for enhancing medical practice and patient outcomes (e.g. engagement platforms, beyond-the-pill solutions etc.)
• Explore/ deploy data intelligence tools or solutions to enable real-time collection and analysis of RWD for operational excellence
• Acquire and maintain a good level of understanding of the Health Systems, policy landscape (including pricing & HTA) for business model innovation and cross-sectoral opportunity seeking in the digital health space
• Identify, design and implement (with support from RWE Head/ Global RWE COE) some potential RWE initiatives/ trainings to enhance capability-building for systematic implementation of RWE across GDD, Medical, Value& Access, and Commercial teams in Japan
• Promote a proactive culture for diversity & inclusion, including best-practice sharing across NPKK