Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Work independently at the clinical trial level and lead project level statistical activities for oncology development project under very limited supervision.
• Collaborate with clinical, regulatory and other strategic functions to drive quantitative decision making in assigned project.
• Responsible for all statistical tasks on assigned PMS, including development of protocol and statistical analysis plan, and reporting activities in collaboration with preferred vendors.
• Propose and lead implementation of modern and innovative trial/experimental designs, statistical models, analyses and data exploration methodologies at the study or project level.
• Mentor new hires and/or junior statisticians.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Be statistical representative immediately for multiple projects in Oncology area regardless of clinical phase including post-approval commitment such as post-marketing surveillance (PMS) and re-examination application.
• Proactive contribution to non-drug projects such as cross-functional or biostatistics line function initiative, focusing on the operational and/or scientific excellence.
• Work locally and globally, by taking trial statistician role for multi-regional trial.
• Seek new business opportunity which increases our core value as statistician or data scientist.
• Highly inspired by external engagement leading to Novartis reputation in statistical field, e.g., presentation at a statistical conference or contribution to a JPMA taskforce or DIA Japan etc.
• MS (in Statistic or equivalent) with 7+ years relevant work experience or PhD (in Statistic or equivalent) with 3+ years relevant work experience.
• Fluent Japanese/English (Oral and written, TOEIC above 800).
• Good communication and presentation skills.
You’ll receive: (not mandatory)
Super flex working time, Work from home system