Amazon Advertising is the earth’s most customer centric advertising program dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. We enable advertisers to reach Amazon customers on the Amazon owned and operated sites (including amazon.co.jp, Prime Video, Twitch) and audiences on other high quality sites, and help advertisers build brand awareness, launch new products, increase product sales, and grow their business.
The Senior Program Manager in the JP Advertising Business Operations team will identify growth opportunities, and address them by building new mechanisms, defining and leading new programs, executing exceptional program management, and with a passion for experimentation. The role will work with sales, marketing, global operations, and product teams to drive operational excellence. Successful candidates will have the ability to work independently, navigate through ambiguity, and derive data and business intelligence to make decisions and to influence others. Also required are strong leadership and communication skills, creativity, strong attention to detail, and a proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
· Through customer engagement and benchmarks, identifying opportunities for growth and risks and define growth strategies.
· Partner with various global teams within and outside of the JP Amazon Advertising team to lead cross functional growth initiatives.
· Influence decision making and global product roadmaps.
· Engage with Retail leadership teams regarding Advertising business performance and collaborative growth opportunities.
· Run country level business reviews, tracking performance benchmarks improve business performance.
· Represent the JP Amazon Advertising team in leadership discussions with global Advertiser Team Leaders.
· Work backward from advertiser needs and drive initiatives to address advertiser pain points and improve advertising customer satisfaction.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request for support, please visit [...]