Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of the AWS platform by helping customers successfully optimize their IT processes? Do you like scoping solutions for business and dive deep down to the technical elements necessary to help further establish AWS as the preferred platform for running business critical workloads?
AWS Migration, Marketplace and Control Services is a fast growing set of services that allows customers to transform and automate their IT estate by migrating, procuring and provisioning a vast selection of 3rd Party software on AWS services. AWS is looking for experienced and motivated customer facing Solutions Architects with experience in the tools used to transform how these companies design, provision, migrate, and operate their cloud environments.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with strategic customers to help them set up landing zones, migrate applications and provision and integrate software available on AWS Marketplace. You will work with AWS Services such as Service Catalog and Control Tower to further enhance the customer experience and help them leverage solutions which will allow them to scale application and account management throughout their enterprise. You will be focused on recommending and integrating software from AWS Marketplace into customers’ broader AWS solutions. These solutions will solve key customer workloads and use cases in networking, security, business intelligence, storage and other application intensive sectors.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Specialist Solution Architect you would perform these activities:
· Help organizations provision and migrate applications, software and services onto the AWS platform.
· Work with ISV’s to design and implement patterns for faster provisioning of repeatable solutions on AWS
· Support integration into the existing DevOps tools using Infrastructure as code.
· Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS (with focus on Migration services ,AWS Marketplace and Control Services), and participate in architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge among the AWS solutions architect community
· Author or contribute to the development of whitepapers, data sheets, and other high-value customer facing guidance and best practices
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customer accounts to enable them to be “Cloud advocates”
· Act as a conduit and liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
· Identify and develop architectural references based on best practices.
· Share customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS Migration, Marketplace and Control Services.
· BS in Computer science or related field
· 10+ years technical experience in a results driven organization
· History of successful technical consulting and/or architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises
· Experience designing, deploying, managing, or automating complex IT systems including software application architecture
· Demonstrated ability to drive successful outcomes and make the right calls using data to support decision making
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
· Exemplary writing and communication skills in Japanese
· Strong writing and communication skills in English
· Detail oriented, yet able to look at a wide array of choices & identify what truly matters