Looking for a technologist who is keen on modernizing our distribution applications. He/She should be quality focused and delivery oriented.
The focus would be
- Application Development using modern technology and fit to MetLife Approved cloud solution.
- Progressive delivery of applications working with employees and vendor resources.
- Ensure least production incidents.
Working with a culturally diverse and geographically distributed team to achieve a common goal in an agile delivery fashion
Flexible working hours and work from home options available!
- Work closely with App owners, Analysts and Architects in aligning with the MetLife Global Platform Reference Architecture
- Manage a team of vendors and/or employees for developing applications in an agile fashion
- Coordinate and collaborate with MetLife Global/local stakeholders and global/local engineers
- Supporting documentation and paperwork related to financial institution processes
- Ensure all standard MetLife Quality procedures like Veracode (for App Security scan), SonarQube (Unit Test report & code scan) and ServiceNow (Change Management) are executed.
- 10+ years of experience in IT industry
- Lead a mid-size team of 5 to 10 members
- 3+ years of experience in delivering projects in Agile fashion
- 5+ years of web development experience
- Experienced in Cloud migration and deployment automation
- Experienced in Build, Deployment & release automation
- Full stack application development & application deployment automation
- Expertise on microservices frameworks like SpringBoot, NetFlixOSS, Kubernetes, Docker swarm etc.
- Expertise on REST APIs.
- Hands-on experience in
- Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, etc…)
- Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc…)
- CI/CD Deployments (Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, UCD etc…)
- Log & Monitoring tools (Splunk, AppDynamics, etc..)
- NoSQL DB (MongoDB, Cosmos DB, Cassandra, etc…)
- Scrum knowledge
- Project management skills
- Incident and release management
- Automated Testing
Japanese: Intermediate or above
Help us improve the quality of our algorithm for detecting remote jobs
Is this a remote job?