Amazon Gift Cards Team is looking for a customer-focused and innovative leader who manages and drives Amazon
Gift Cards growth. In this position, you will have responsibility for topline growth by making Go-to-Market plan, identifying opportunities, planning strategic projects and leading the cross-functional projects, in collaboration with supporting functions such as Marketing, Design, SCM and Global Gift Card team.
Amazon Gift Cards provides customers with selections in 2 sub-categories, gift cards in physical and digital form factor for gifting like Birthday, Wedding, Awards etc…, and stored value/top-up product for self-use.
We have variety of designed Gift Cards to adapt customer needs which includes Japan original designs. Customer also can send message or photo with Digital cards.
· Responsible for driving topline growth of physical and digital Gift Cards topline by planning/executing strategic commercial projects.
· Customer segmentation, targeting, and physical/digital gift card selection planning.
· Establish roadmap / strategy to drive growth of Amazon Gift Cards by identifying customer pain points
· Proposing solutions to leaderships by providing written documents, aligning with stakeholders, and managing the execution projects.
· Identifying opportunities and make Go-to-Market plans for new feature launches
· Directly execute critical campaigns. ex: collaborating with EC-baby category team, enhancing Gift Card for customer who buys baby goods.
· Involve stakeholders: CX Program Manager, Design Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Marketing Manager, Finance Manager, other Retail team (such as Baby, Beauty, Apparel, Toy and etc) and global GC Product/Tech team.
· Reporting: Provide performance updates to leaderships in Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews.