- Managing legal disputes in relation to insurance sales, insurance operation and HR
- Responding to legal inquiries from line of business
- Providing line of business with practical legal advice as legal partner of line of business
- Play a role model for other staff members as legal profession
- Contribute to the growth of other staff in the legal department by sharing professional knowledge and experience
- Create constructive and productive relationship with line of business
This position is expected to serve as legal business partner of line of business.
Legal business partner needs to cover either of Product Development, Sales, Operation or HR.
Legal business partner needs to build strong and trustful relationship with assigned line of business and engage in preventive legal work as well as trouble shooting.
Legal business partner is expected to;
- Provide strategic advice in order to enhance the governance structure and business operation of the company.
- Increase sensitivity to events occurring in society and provide useful feedback to the company.
- Contribute to foster a cooperative and creative corporate culture of the company.
- Over 10-year experience as Japanese lawyer at private law firm
- Adequate knowledge as an attorney about civil law, insurance law, insurance business law, and labor law etc.
- Litigation management skill at a level that allows you to pursue litigation alone
- High level interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in a law firm with more than 10 lawyers
- Experience working with financial institutions as a client in a law firm
- Experience working as an in-house lawyer in a financial institution
- Japanese: native, English: business level
- Mindset not to settle for the current level and aim for further improvement
- Curious and eager to learn
- Highly collaborative and committed to delivering results as a team