This vacancy is for a Japanese speaking engineer to provide support for Oracle Database products in Japanese.
For this job, you will:
* Provide post-sales Oracle Database product support to Oracle customers and partners.
* Display and maintain high level of professional behavior at all times to meet Customer Satisfaction goals.
* Act as an interface with Support, Sales and Professional Services organizations to ensure proper support delivery is available for customer needs and customers.
* Work closely with all levels of customer on the most complex problems and provide problem isolation and resolution.
* Perceive by customers to be the highest level of technical support Oracle Services has to offer
* Prioritize and manage workload and advance technical problems where appropriate to the next level of expertise
* Create knowledge documentation as necessary to assist with possible future problem resolution.
+Knowledge and Experience:
* At least 5 years of working experience on preferably Oracle database related work in business.
* Business experience with IT knowledge such as C, Java, OS, Database etc.
* Better for Oracle database products certification (OCP or Oracle Master Gold).
* Better for experience of Customer Support business on other software/hardware with in-depth product technical knowledge.
* Expertise in troubleshooting and problem resolution.
* Knowledge of operating systems like Linux or Windows will be necessary.
* Good customer interaction and organizational skills
* Good understanding of written English Language.
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Sr. Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products. Have an understanding of all Oracle products in their competencies and in-depth knowledge of several products and/or platforms. Also, you should be highly experienced in multiple platforms and be able to complete assigned duties with minimal direction from management. In this position, you will routinely act independently while researching and developing solutions to customer issues.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 4 years experience with Core products or five years experience with Applications products and have a technical degree i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA OR (for Applications) proven professional/ technical experience, i.e., demonstrating an understanding of Applications at a functional and technical level (preferably Oracle)
Other Locations: JP-JP,Japan-Osaka, JP-JP,Japan-Fukuoka