Our industry-leading innovations, deep materials science expertise, and best-in-class manufacturing make next-generation technology a reality for our customers.
We’re pursuing new technologies and performance materials that enable your designs to be smaller, more complex, more reliable, and more powerful than you could ever imagine. DuPont is a technology leader, serving the semiconductor, circuit board, industrial, display, digital and flexographic printing, healthcare, aerospace, industrial and transportation industries. Every day, we’re solving our customers’ biggest challenges and are honored to be their partner of choice.
Learn more about our Featured solutions here: [...] Purpose
Primarily responsible for sales promotion and providing technical services to channel participants and/or end users for Digital Printing in Japan. Lead technical sales programs. Defines and implements sales plans & growth programs for territory that is aligned with Digital Printing sales goals.
Works with sales team in Japan within an assigned territory and customer base to achieve forecasted growth.
Demonstrates a deep understanding of technology and needs of channel participants and/or end users.
Manages all aspects of the selling/technical service process and relationships with channel partners and end users.
1. Understanding of the sales/technical service process and how to manage (plan and prioritize sales activities) to move opportunities to the next stage.
2. Develop, manage and execute a territory plan to deliver on the strategy of the business for the focus market.
3. Grow territory sales in selected target markets using market segment plans and key account plans.
4. Identify potential opportunities to develop new business through cold calling and leveraging multiple contacts (e.g. industry associations, customer relationships, peer networks) to obtain introductions to new contacts.
5. Assembles custom product/service offerings to meet needs.
6. Administers sales/technical service policies and programs to meet sales and profit goals for the territory.
Managing customer and channel partner relationships
1. Manages and builds relationships with existing customers.
2. Identifies and establishes relationships with new customers and channel partners.
3. Establish professional, long-term relationships with key influencers across the value chain and leverage those appropriately to achieve outcomes.
4. Translate critical technical customer information (needs/values) into opportunities for DuPont.
Promotes and sells custom product offerings; has deep technical knowledge in product and/or application areas.
Bachelor's degree of Technology, preferably in Technical or Sales & Marketing role for >3 years
Background in Digital Printing industry experience a plus.
Demonstrated customer focus, acting with a high sense of urgency.
Demonstrated ability to work with and understand customer needs and issues.
Experience in commercializing, introducing and selling new development products.
Must possess fluency to converse, read, and write in both English and Japanese languages.
Strong team, interpersonal and communication skills.
Computer skills including keyboard aptitude, word processing, presentation software, spreadsheet and communications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Travel up to 50%
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: [...] our U.S..